Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 weeks

On the drive home Friday night, it really hit me that I'm leaving work. It's a very odd feeling. I'm happy to be done with a lot of the customers I have to deal with. I work in a mall that is plagued with ignorance, I'm not going to miss those people.

But what about the nice customers that I enjoy seeing; do I call them, send them a little note in the mail?

OR do I realize that I'm insignificant to them and they just want someone to help them pick out clothes.

When you think about it we are strangers to the people we deal with on a daily basis.

I try to be nice to this one teller at the bank I have to go to, but she doesn't care. It's almost as she would prefer me not to know her name and treat her as poorly as some of the people I have seen interact with her.

I might have social interaction issues, but at least I'm not a rude bitch.

1 comment: